Google Chrome is currently one of the most popular mobile or computer browser application. This browser is popular because it is fast working, lag free and has many advantages. And did you know that many more features can be added through extensions in Google Chrome browser? Maybe you know, or you don’t know. Anyway, today I will show you the top 5 Google Chrome browser extensions of my choice. And I guarantee you will need these extensions.
Top 5 Extensions For Google Chrome –
1. Google Translate Extension :
Suppose you have entered a website where all the other language is written but you do not understand that language well, but you have to understand what is written in the website then what will you do? Maybe Google Translate or get it translated by someone who is good at that language . If it were the case that the text that you select while sitting on that website will become Your Mother Language. Or can you translate the entire website into the language you know? Surely it would have been much better? Yes you can do this using this extension. You can translate text anywhere with just one click.
- View translations easily as you browse the web. By the Google Translate team.
- Click the translate icon whenever you want to translate the page you’re visiting.
- The extension automatically detects the language of a page, that your webpage is different from the language you’re using for your Google Chrome interface.
- Click the Translate to do all the text on the page appear in the new language.
2. Dark Mode Extension :
We are a lot of people, who use computers from waking up late at night, they may have eye problems in light view but dark mode is good for eyes. Dark Mode Extension will be very useful not only for freelancers but for everyone. This extension can be used to darken any webpage. You can use it if you want.
- It is a global dark theme for the google chrome web browser.
- Dark Mode is an another best extension, that helps you quickly turn the screen (browser) to dark at night time.
3. Setup VPN :
VPN is a very well known name, almost everyone knows that it is needed for our various needs. There are various VPN apps for mobile that we can use for free. Computers also have VPN, but additional software has to be installed for VPN. However, with the help of this extension, we can use VPN on our computer without any additional software. It has 15 free servers. And you can use it for free.
- It’s free and easy to use.
- Bypass any website that has been blocked by your government with just single click.
- SetupVPN comes with UNLIMITED bandwidth.
- it is completely FREE for everyone.
4. YouTube Ad Skipper :
YouTube is currently one of the largest media sharing platforms online. More or less many of us watch YouTube videos. And at such times, YouTube ads bother us a lot. After a while there are big ads and after 5 seconds you have to do Skip Ads. Suppose you are playing a movie from YouTube on your PC and watching it while lying down and after a while suddenly a big ads came and you had to get out of bed to skip it. But if it were the case that no matter how big the ads are, they would skip automatically after 5 seconds, then surely it would be much better? You can do this with the YouTube ad skipper extension. Only by installing this extension will the work start.
- YouTube Ad Skipper is an extension that auto skips ads after YouTube provides a skip ad button.
- It does not block an ad. It is a browser extension that automates skipping ad on YouTube.
5. Ads Blocker :
This aids us very much on various websites like YouTube, doesn’t it? Installing this extension will automatically block any ads on any site. And if you don’t want to block this site, you can unblock it. And because of this type of ads, the website does not have slow loading, so if you block the ads, you will get higher loading speed.
- Block ads and pop-ups on YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, and your favorite websites.
- The original AdBlock for Chrome works automatically.
- Choose to continue seeing unobtrusive ads, whitelist your favorite sites, or block all ads by default.
Rating This Article 👇
Read More : Best 5 Smartphone Under 10000 in India